VIRTUAL DRIVER'S ED CLASS
Program Cost: $340
Driver's Ed consists of 30 hours of in-class instruction (online virtual classroom instruction during the state of emergency) and 6 hours (in-person) behind-the-wheel instruction.
Virtual Class Requirements
- You can connect to the virtual classroom using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone with an internet connection.
- VISUAL ATTENDANCE IS A MUST so your device must have a camera as well as a microphone for class participation.
- A few days before class begins you will receive an email with instructions and a link to connect to the virtual classroom.
Behind-the-Wheel Requirements (BTW)
- All students and instructors must wear a face mask (covering nose and mouth) during the entire training
- All students and instructors must use hand sanitizer before entering the training vehicle
- All students must have a no-contact temperature reading (instructors get a reading at the beginning of their shift)
- If a student shows up to BTW instruction and shows signs of being sick the student will not be allowed in the vehicle
- Training vehicles are disinfected after each lesson
- PHYSICAL PERMIT IN-HAND REQUIRED